When we have a basement with a large enough size, seemed cold, bleak, and unkempt in the house, so it’s good for us to turn it into a room with a functional value and high aesthetic value that will make the whole house has a more charming.
It will be a great opportunity for us to be creative in accordance with the tastes and desires. Surely we do not want a basement just be a warehouse to store a variety of items that are no longer in use, is not it?!.
Surely we want a basement that is able to give a stunning look so we can show off to all our friends, is not it?!. Well, there are many basement design ideas that we can get by doing a search on multiple sources.
For that, make sure we learn some of the designs we like, make a thorough plan taking into account the tastes and budgets, and immediately start the project.
Here are some designs basement ideas that we can apply to make the basement look more impressive.
• Turn it into a home theater – to be able to realize the design, then we will need a few items from the set of DVDs, audio systems capable, large LCD, and a set of table and chairs are super comfortable.
We will also need some other decorative items including a thick carpet, some soft pillow, and do not forget to include a mini-sized refrigerator and cabinet used to store various types of snacks that will we eat together with other family members while watching a favorite movie.
It is one of the designs are quite popular because it is easy to implement in addition, the possibility for us to drown out the sound as loud speakers bigger so it will not disturb the neighbors. Do not forget to pay attention to the demand for electricity in the basement to maximize the design.
• Turn it into a workshop – this is one of the designs that will make us get a private place for us to work with a number of DIY projects, which certainly would be very nice. We will not be affected by the weather out there even during the winter even as we could with ease perform various DIY projects in the private garage located in the basement.
• Turn it into a bar – this is one of the basement design ideas that are widely applied by homeowners who have limited space. Pay attention to the needs and tastes when applying the basement as the bar and make it into a pleasant room.
• Turn it into office – if we do not want a lively atmosphere while working with a pile of work, the basement can be a great place for us to work. We are not going to mess around with kids or pets or other sound capable distraction.
• Turn it into a bedroom – this will give us a delightful silence and peace that soothes while choosing to make a basement bedroom. To maximize its function, we can even bring the bathroom in it.